I really thought the first Galaxy Note was massive, but now there's this monster. Indeed the vast screen is as lovely as ever, with deep blacks and vibrant colors viewable from very wide angles. Washing dishes and screening "Deep Space Nine" is a perfect combination.
The Galaxy Note 2 comes with an 8MP main camera and 2MP front-facing image sensor. It's not as high-res as other sensors on competing products but if it's as good as the shooter on the Galaxy S3.
Have you ever lost your important data while formatting the memory card of Samsung Galaxy Note II?
Unfortunately, I am unable to find my data from Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100, and how can I recover them? Do not worry! It is easy to recover the lost data with a data recovery software. Yeah, the data recovery software really works. For the efficient working , Windows operating system deletes data in real time (such as put it into the Recycle Bin and delete it completely). In fact clearing from the disk will not erase all the data, it simply deletes the marked disk location.
Actually, you only need 3 steps to perform the recovery with a photo recovery software. It is the most effective method. Does the photo recovery software really work? The photos and files mostly are stored in the external memory card, which makes the recovery easy. Download Samsung Galaxy Note Data Recovery Software.
Install Yesterdata Data Recovery and connect your Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 to your computer, or connect the memory card via a card reader. Then make sure that the memory card can be recognized as a storage device/removable device.
1. Store your photos on the memory cards and backup your data frequently.
2. When you find photos or data lost, take out your memory card from your Galaxy Note II. It means that, if you want to get your precious photos or files back, stop using the memory card until you recover the files.
If you can not connect your Samsung Galaxy Note II to your computer or the computer can not recognize your phone as a storage devices. Normally, the movies, photos or files would be restored in the external memory card, such as SD card. What we do is to make computer recognize our sd card as storage devices. Try the 3 methods as follows:
1. Take out your SD card from Samsung Galaxy Note II and connect it to your computer via a card reader. Your external memory card will be recognized as storage devices. ( Recommended )
2. You should download a tool from Samsung Official Website ( Samsung Kies )
Here is the driver download links for it ( http://www.samsung.com/in/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/JSP )
(And you should check the Developer Option, cancel the USB debugging)
Your Samsung Galaxy Note II external memory card will be recognized as storage devices.
3. Correct the settings to complete Samsung Galaxy Note II connection
1) Click 'settings' on your phone then click on the 'wireless and network' option.
2) Scroll down to and click on 'USB utilities'.
3) A box should pop up on your phone saying 'connect storage to PC' so click on it.
4) You should plug the USB cable into your phone.
5) Now plug the other end of the USB into your PC.
6) A box should pop up on your phone saying 'connect USB storage' so click on it.
7) 2 boxes should pop up on your PC that now allow you to see your phone's files.