In the London Olympics, I have taken many videos and photos in the Stadiums with my Samsung Galaxy S3. However, the memorable files are deleted by my son. How can I recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy S3? And does the data recovery software really work?
How to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S3?
When a "delete" is performed, only the space that the deleted files occupied is marked as blank. If you haven’t written new data ( take more photos or videos ) to your Samsung Galaxy memory card, the files are still there. You have the opportunity to recover lost files.
In fact, there are two main kinds for memory card data loss: logical and physical. Logical failure is usually because of file system corruption, virus attack, accident format, deletion of key files. If your card is still recognized by the system or disk manager, it is a logical problem. In this situation, data recovery software working with SD card can easily recover lost data. If your computer does not identify the card, these are the symptoms of physical failure. Looking help for local data recovery service is your best choice.
Download a data recovery software for Samsung Galaxy S3
Any device that can present itself as a "Mass Storage Device" can be a target for data recovery software. Here we will tell you how to recover data deleted/formatted from Samsung Galaxy S3 smart phones. In the default settings, the photos and videos we take are normally stored in the external memory card. Although the internal space of Samsung Galaxy is enough, we had better store the data in the internal memory card. The data retrieving from internal memory is impossible for the data recovery software now. You need to send your memory card to local data recovery service to recover files.
To perform a android data recovery, you need to use a recovery tool for Samsung Galaxy S3
. If you are running Windows OS, you can choose Yesterdata Data Recovery, a cost-effective recovery supporting the recovery of photos, videos and audio files lost due to different reasons from various memory cards.
Step By Step To Recover Deleted Files From Samsung Galaxy S3
Only 3 steps (Select > Scan > Recover) needed to recover files from Samsung Galaxy S3. Download, install and launch Yesterdata Data Recovery to your operating system.
1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 to computers as USB Mass Storage device.
Connect the android phone to your computer as a storage device via a USB cable or connect the memory card via a card reader. Select the U Disk/Memory Card. Put your mouse on, and you will see the instructions.
2. Choose your Samsung Galaxy S3 memory card and make a scan.
Choose Your Samsung Galaxy S3 Memory Card, then click “Next”. Yesterdata Data Recovery will scan your memory card for all recoverable data. Just wait for a few minutes.
3. Preview all recoverable files and recover your deleted data now.
When the Scan complete, you will get a list of all recoverable files in the main Window. The images can be previewed, which makes the photo recovery easy.
We have 100% guarantee. If the data recovery software can’t help you, we will give your money back. Risk-Free. Why not to have a try now?
Kind Tips for Samsung Galaxy S3 Data Recovery
1. Take the free trial version before you buy.
2. Before the data is recovered, never attempt to put more data to the disk or cards. As saving more files may cause original data overwritten.
3. Once overwritten, it's impossible to recover your lost photos or data. If that happens, then it becomes too late to recover your deleted pictures so it is very, very important that new pictures or files can't be saved to the memory card in the meantime.
How to connect Samsung Galaxy S3 to your computer
If you can not connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 to your computer or the computer can not recognize your phone as a storage devices, please read on:
Normally, the movies, photos or files would be restored in the external memory card, such as SD card. What we do is to make computer recognize our sd card as storage devices. Try the 3 methods as follows:
1. Take out your SD card from Samsung Galaxy S3 and connect it to your computer via a card reader. Your external memory card will be recognized as storage devices. ( Recommended )
2. You should download a tool from Samsung Official Website ( Samsung Kies )
(And you should check the Developer Option, cancel the USB debugging)
Your Samsung Galaxy S3 external memory card will be recognized as storage devices.
3. Correct the settings to complete Samsung Galaxy S3 connection
1) Click 'settings' on your phone then click on the 'wireless and network' option.
2) Scroll down to and click on 'USB utilities'.
3) A box should pop up on your phone saying 'connect storage to PC' so click on it.
4) You should plug the USB cable into your phone.
5) Now plug the other end of the USB into your PC.
6) A box should pop up on your phone saying 'connect USB storage' so click on it.
7) 2 boxes should pop up on your PC that now allow you to see your phone's files.
Good News ~ Get 50% Discounts For Christmas Now
- $10, - $10, - $10, save your $ 30 to get Samsung Galaxy S3 data recovery software. Only $ 39.9 now !
Free download Yesterdata data recovery software
For a trial now !
Comment On it or mail to us
If you have questions about Samsung Galaxy S3 data recovery !